Return Policy: We accept returns up to 30 days from the date the order was delivered. The buyer pays for return shipping cost. Bombergers can either email you a return label and refund the cost of the order, minus the cost of the label; or the buyer can return the order at their own expense and we will refund the entire cost of the order. (Bombergers will not refund the cost to return)
NOTE: All Returns Cases are inspected by our certified service center upon receipt and are subject to a restocking fee up to 20%. In order to be refunded the full amount for the order the returned order must meet the following conditions:
- Returned products must be Uninstalled. This means that no attempt was made to install the part on a piece of machinery. If upon inspection the product is found to have been installed, a restocking fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Returned products must be Unused. This means that the product was never used for its application. (unintended or otherwise) If upon inspection the product is found to have been used, a restocking fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Returned products must be in Original Packaging. This means the product is returned in the box it was received in, with all the proper packing material. If upon inspection the product is found to have been returned in non-original packaging, a restocking fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
If at any time, upon inspection, a retuned product is determined to be non-usable in any further application. The refund amount maybe forfeited, and the Return Case will be closed.
As with anything, there are factors we cannot always control. Bombergers Ecommerce Returns will communicate any findings of the product inspection and will work with you to determine the best course of action. See below for info on how will handle “special” Returns Cases and some questions or info we may request from you as the customer.
- Damaged items: Upon receiving a damaged item. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE. Please email: email@example.com with what about the product is damaged. NOTE: we may request pictures of the package, the packaging material, the product and or the shipping label. Please have these ready if requested.
- Incorrect Product: In the event that you receive a product and it does not work for your application there a few steps we may take to resolve this for you. If you purchased or received the incorrect product, please Call (717)626-3301 for further info. Please have all relevant info at hand when you call.
- Warranty Items: If a product is found to be defective it may be considered for a warranty return. These are handled outside of the normal Returns Cases and may be held open for an extended length of time. Warranty Returns are subject to a prolonged inspection, not only by our certified service center, But also the Manufacturer as well. Please call (717)626-3301 for any info on the Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy.